Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hidden Hollow

We visited Heritage Gardens Hidden Hollow for the first time this year. We expect to come often, it is right here in Sandwich, so we got a membership.

I was so inspired, last year, by the natural play stuff. I wanted to create this in our yard.  I got distracted by all the toys that are tossed out in the dump. Now there is lots of toys for the kids to play with but, it is all plastic. I am happy we saved them from the landfill but not happy with how the yard is looking. I am going to try to get back on track. I hope you get inspired by Hidden Hollow.


Lots of different play stations.


A weekly theme, this week rhododendrons.


Simple water colors...


on a giant pine cone table.


simple games


surounded by children's gardens


outdoor music


and theatre


forts to build


places to climb

and explore




and dream


let us know when you will visit....we would love to meet you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment